Motor Vehicle Accident / Road Accident Fund Claims
Protect Your Family, Protect Your Rights
- Ebi Okeng Attorneys Inc has a healthy years of combined experience of successful representation in general law cases.
- We have successfully represented lots of people who have suffered damages as a result of an accident and due to other people’s negligence.
- Our attorneys will provide an initial consultation based on contingencies basis agreement and upon the signing of acknowledgement of debt at your home or in the hospital if you are having difficulty traveling.
- Our office will get paid only if your case settles or a verdict is obtained.
- Our attorneys and staff have the resources needed to stand up to the might of Road Accident Fund who try to delay, deny and defend against each claim.
- We will fight to get your case successfully resolved, quickly and for the amount you deserve.
- Our attorneys and staff will be available to answer your questions and assist you in getting through the difficult times after an accident.
Have you been injured in an accident as a pedestine or an insured driver in a motor vehicle?
We are here to help you get what you deserve.
Call us (+27 21 465 00 55) and or +27825633586 for an appointment to discuss your claim.
If you’ve been injured by the negligence of another person or business, it’s important that you know your legal rights. You could be entitled to damages to cover lost earnings, medical bills, and other losses.
Ebi Okeng Attorneys Inc can help you in cases of:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Job discrimination
- General information about workers compensation
- Insurance company denying payment of your medical bills, even though you were hurt at work?
- Call (+2721465 00 55) (+27 82b56 33 586 now for your appointment.
- If you have been hurt at work, notify your supervisor immediately. You are entitled to medical care for work injuries at your employer’s expense, but to qualify for that care, you must notify your employer of your injury. If you miss more than three days because of a work injury, you also qualify for weekly wage replacement benefits.
- If you are hurt at work by a defective piece of equipment or the carelessness of a third party, you are still entitled to workers compensation benefits but may also qualify for additional benefits.
- As you recover from a work injury, your rights and responsibilities change over time. Once you are done healing, you may be eligible for a final lump sum payment to compensate you for any permanent impairment resulting from your work injury. You may also have increasing job search obligations as your medical condition improves.
- South African employees are in a unique position when it comes to workers compensation. If you are unable to return to your pre-injury job, you may qualify for both workers compensation and state disability retirement benefits.
- Workers compensation is complicated and ever-changing. The workers compensation insurance companies count on injured workers not knowing their rights and settling for less than they are entitled to under the law. If you have been hurt at work, call EBi Okeng Attorneys Inc. We can help.